Sunday 5 July 2015

A weekend trip to Cromer

The weather on this weekend gave me opportunity to visit Cromer. I've been there twice this weekend! It was amazing, cooler, nicer..., just perfect! I took some photos...
I got a lots of memories about Cromer, funny moments, lonely moments...

 I always enjoy having some shopping at Boots or buying souvenirs. Recently, I got a nice cardigan, black one, made with lace...This is amazing place...I like walking down these streets, exploring shops or having fish and chips. I can recommend No1 Cromer. It's worth to try...and local ice cream...Yum, yum...


 Hotel de Paris. I am curious about this place. The view from that hotel must be stunning. I am envious about it!

Cromer Pier. I have seen some Abba show at the theatre on this pier. It was pretty amazing, but it was not real Abba!

Thanks for visiting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment