Wednesday 5 July 2017

Sunset in Burnham Market

I love Norfolk. When I was 11 years old, I knew I would move to England. I did...13 years later...
 Why England? There is something special about this country. Landscape, people, language, Royal family, culture...weather...:-P This is kind of magic land I wanted to live in...
This place is full of inspirations. If I was rich, I would be a film producer...Honestly, I would find here amazing places so easily and create scenarios.
I still explore Norfolk. This is my first time in Burnham Market. Apparently Johnny Depp has his own house here.
Sometimes, I feel like a gypsy girl. I have no own house, but find many places...and all those places I could call my home...

Instagram: madamekatarina9
Snapchat: MadameKatarina

No comments:

Post a Comment